CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mystikal-DEMO







I have never seen this and it is not listed on any of his discographys, so with that in mind I bought it along with a couple other Vinyl singles.


Turns out it actually has the Demo version of "Not That Nigga" and the Instrumental to accompany it on the B-Side. After Reading about "Turntable Tech Issues" over on the T.a.G. Blog I started ripping all my rare 504 wax and have come to appreciate the speed of Disc burners.

Wax=Time Consuming

I'm only posting one cut from this as to retain it's future Re-Sale/Trade value.If you are interested in this or have something that I might want and wanna trade get @ me.

And just in case some new heads didnt know."Mystikal" the self-titled release on Big Boy back in 94',is not the Original.The Original has a diff cover and has all the same songs as that one with the addition of a Intro.

The Cover above this is taken from the "OG".


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JNXBGIT3




-JeffParish-

1 comments:

DSE said...

how much you want for it?