CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Beware....



Got some stuff today, Including another Sealed cassette version of G-Slimm-Fours Dueces and Treys but one of these Tracklist's is misleading.

Im a fiend for Instrumentals and Acapellas from local rap artist.
So when I came across the Tim Smooth-Kaboom!! 4trk Promo from his
"Da Franchise Player" 98' mobo release I was like cool I got another artist for the mixtape. Dropped the 4 Bucks at the counter and bounced.
When I opened the wrapper and popped it in to rip it at 320kbs.....to my disarray Mobo records made a error in the Track listing.
Tim Smooth-Kaboom!!
-Radio
-Acapella
-Street
-Instrumental
It actually has the Instrumental twice and no acapella so at least I can make a great Q DIY acapella out of this.
Glad I got it eitherway, it fits in good with my growing collection.

This is just a heads up for Blenders and Producers.
Holla
-JeffParish-








1 comments:

Ben Mayne said...

Would you be up for selling the Mystikal = Out that boot camp clicc single?