CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Charlie Hanseen:Attack of the 320's Chapter one.





I know what your thinking..why is this dude not scanning this stuff?
Well for two reasons one being my scanner is down and Two I think taking a picture of this stuff is more personal and intimate.
And if I ever list any of this stuff for sale on Ebay or any private buyer, the ground work is done.
This is the maiden voyage on my Attack of the 320's series and I could not think of a better CD to spread around the net then this one.
One of the most SOLID disc's to drop from Untouchable or even in the New Orleans area period at that time.
This dude would have got put on if not for the "L" he got for murder.
Manny Fresh shows up on two tracks with production like he always did before CMR locked him down. His efforts are on "Gettin' Involved" and the Single that burnt up the radio down here "True Players"
His other note worthy production for Untouchable/Tombstone was L.O.G.'s G'z and Soldiers in which he produced the title track.
Just like my last post a typo exist on the tracklist to this cd too.
The last track(the best in my opinion)Is actually the explicit version not the radio version.So I fixed that when ripping this.
Enjoy this classic as it was ment to be.
-JeffParish-

0 comments: