CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

You Boot'n up?



From Parkway pumpin' to Hype Enough to No Limit to Cut throat Commity and Kotch records, Magnolia(Soulja)Slim always brought his own style of rap to the table. I got his original tape "DarkSide"
by accident back in the day when i was walking home from school and found it laying on the ground.It even had scotch tape on it so the writing wouldn't scratch off.I thought maybe it didn't play or something but it plays fine.Now with Slim being dead and all, whoever lost it must be kicking them selves in the ass.This is his last official release before he got murdered and is alot better in my opinion from the original Years Later.B.G. really needs to release the "Uptown Souljas" duet album he has with Slim because we all ready for some new shit.
This Link was provided by a guest.

"Love me,Love me not"


http://rapidshare.com/files/125473711/Years_Later...A_Few_Months_After.rar

0 comments: