CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Here we come...RedRum...


This CD needs no introduction or explanation.
People use the term "Classic" nowadays with nothing behind it.
This is a NewOrleans Classic in every sense of the word.
For all the producers that check out this blog I got a NewOrleans Beat Kit in the works
where you can actually recreate this song and about 20 other ones with the samples
included in it. I also have a Mixtape with all your favorite classics totally remixed on it.
Be on the look out for that.
Dolamite-3rd Ward on my Mind.1995
I will upload his other album "Ruff N DA Ghetto" tomorrow.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Much Love and appreciation man! I needed that "Hustlas" for my girls wedding gift and i looked everywhere for it before i found it here.