Sunday, October 3, 2010


I figured Since the Blog hit 30,000 views
That I would release the RADIO VERSION
of this song.
It took me 13 years to find this, and when
I did it was the Radio Version.Now Since the
Big Homie came threw and hooked me up
with the EXPLICIT version I don't mind getting
off of it as much. You know who you are for
the hook up. Thanks a Million.Respect to
a real collector from a real collector.
And until the big homie gives me the word
on releasing the Dirty version, this will have
to do.
They both have alternate lyrics.
For example:

(Radio Version)
The B.G. Splitta/3-D killa
Back from the River
I'm bout to lay you Big mouth
punks down without ya pillow

(Explicit Version)
The B.G. Killa/3-D Nigga
Back from the River
I'm Bout to lay you Big Mouth
Mutha Fuckas Down without
ya pillow

The Explicit version wins hands down.

But hey, for a song no one knew existed
and then became highly saught after because
of a rally at this Blog, This should put a smile
on a lot of followers faces. I know it did on mine.
This is why I do this shit.

P.S. The song is called "Back From The River", NOT
Here I Go part.2. The Only reason he did the
Here I Go chorus is because That song was
just released and was getting airplay all over, SO,
By making this the chorus he figured it would
catch on like Here I Go did.
Drag Em' was like Ether tho' and no matter what
Mystikal released or said it could not top that song.




Lokee504 said...


scjoha said...

Thanks for this, Jeff. Rare Mystikal, Soulja Slim, Juvenile and B.G. are always welcome. I really appreciate your work on this blog here. I'm only starting to get into 90's classical N.O. rap, working my way back in time from 2006/07 Lil Wayne and my 2000 and 2001 Mystikal CD's.

Mr. RAD said...

My goodness. I wanted this track so bad and had been searching the net for it since '96/'97. As touching the dirty version, I didn't know that even existed. Can't wait until you upload that one.

Thanks a million bro.

lilerlziana said...

Thts a classic. been looking for tht since the same time you and yours heard it.... Thanx

c857553 said...