CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Classic 1998 Bounce MixTape...


Over 1,ooo views in 15 Days..WOW. Thanks to everyone who

checks out the blog and keeps this New Orleans scene, Vintage

or New, alive and strong.

This was a classic Mixtape that dropped in 1998. It has alot

of the classics mixed in to one continuous flow.

Blending @ it's Best.

The CD version and the Tape version of this release are different.

The Tape has "Drag Em' N Tha River" Going in to "Back from the River" then that Goes in to "G'z and Soldiers"

The CD version has a different lineup in the mix.

This is the CD version Rip.

Stay tuned because I will updating the Blog more often now.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NRN9V11V

Holla.

-JeffParish-

3 comments:

N0LA $ou1ja said...

The 19-Trk CD version has the same mix. I think it was pulled from shelves early because of that Mystikal song.

JeffParish said...

I was just going off what someone told me.I have the tape and it has that Mystikal Song on it.
I have a CD copy and it does not.
You could be correct playa.
Pretty Cool shit homie.

Anonymous said...

i remember back in highschool my round had the CD and it had the back from the river on it,,was disapointed to hear that this one aint got that mix but props on the upload homie..Man what i wouldnt do for that version.DAMN and then i just ordered one off amazon and if it got it ill upload it.I know alotta peeps been lookin for this for a long ass time(i know i have)Peace