CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Mystikal-Back from the River (Dirty CDQ) Trade

To answer the ton of Emails,Blogger,forum, Youtube comments on why I havent leaked the
the dirty version or the 3 track promo single
that includes the Instrumental and Radio version Is...

I am..or was in talks with a dude that has the ORIGINAL version of
"U Can't Handle This" that was recorded for his first single off his
second local album entitled "13 Years". I have been offered money
and whatnot BUT I really want a good rip of that song. I have it
on CD but its scratched and wont rip at all.

Mystikal-U Can't Handle This 1995 Original Big Boy Version





Mystikal - U Can Handle This - Unreleased 1995 Big Boy Version Produced by Precise by muzikngeneralblog


The Entire album was scrapped when JIVE picked him up and the
only person with the masters are Precise and David Faulk.
Other tracks that where recorded for this Unreleased 2nd Big Boy album
include the Original versions of "13 Year's", "I Ain't Playing" and a Intro, Outro
and 2 unamed tracks. which I have.
Once I get this I will release what will be the "13 Years" EP to the masses.
Tagged Free for once.

So If any one has a decent rip of "U Can't Handle This" 1995 Original Big Boy
version or any of the UNRELEASED formentioned tracks in good quality.
I will Gladly trade the promo single in return for it.

Holla.

-JeffParish-

P.S.

Yella Boy must be turning in his grave knowing
Mystikal just sighned to Cash Money/YMCMB
records.
Oh, the Irony.

6 comments:

NOStunna said...

R u in new orleans? do u have a SkipDr? I used to have a SkipDr that basically buffered the scratches on my disc so I could rip em.

JeffParish said...

Maaaan that thing is scratched and knicked. I know what you talking about tho'. Yea,I reside on the outskirts of New Orleans bruh.

colin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
colin said...

If you want to trade

I got the UNLV drag em in the river single with the radio version that used to play on Q93 back in the day. the chorus is a little different plus there's some different lyrics in the song.
There's an instrumental version as well.

JeffParish said...

Yea, I got the tape single of Drage Em'...In the chorus its
the background dude going
"ogh" insted of Hoe.

Maybe we can work something
out tho'.

You got an Email?

NOLAsoulchild said...

Well, I'll be damned! I took my lil' snippet off YouTube to preserve that dere. I only put it up there just to prove that I indeed have it. How you gone repost tha shit??